15 December 2008

Life, a la Facebook

Sarah is thinking that she's perhaps a bit odd ...

I often find myself thinking in the third person. And, recently, in terms of Facebook status updates.

Sarah is sliding sideways through the intersection at Fourth and Harney ...

Sarah's jeans froze to the side of her car while she scraped her windshield ...

Sarah is drinking Stash Tea's 'Christmas Eve' loose tea and savoring every miniscule drop of it ...

Sarah thinks that the light at 24th and Grand is, quite possibly, the most incompetent thing ever put in place by someone claiming to be an engineer ...

I don't know which is (or ought to be) more worrisome -- the third-person references or the Facebook-type ponderings ... either one could, I think, rank right up there with talking to my plants, though (another couple of which have gone to the Great Compost Heap) ...

Am I the only one who does this?

Sarah is going to attempt getting some work done ...

No comments: