26 November 2008

Happy Thankfuls

Here it is ...

I'm thankful:

- for my wonderful family, who I'll get to see at Christmas - including MATT and MOLLY!

- for my job (even if it requires me to work holidays), and that I enjoy what I do for a living.

- for the people I love who are still here, and that I can be thankful to have known the people who aren't with us anymore ...

- for friends who will listen to me gripe on the days when I'm not as thankful as I ought to be; who will make me smile, no matter how bad a day I'm having; and who will comisserate when romances big and small come to an end ...

- that clementines were on sale this week at Safeway, that Millstone brought out its peppermint-flavored coffee already and that Celestial Seasonings added new fabulous flavors to its holiday teas ... (hey - even the little, mundane things can necessitate gratitude!)

No comments: