25 November 2008

Frank, I love you ...

I have to thank my brother for introducing me to Frank.

It was this summer, when we were vacationing in Missouri, and Matt brought Frank back to the condo.

We had breakfast together. Dinner a couple days later. I really wished I could have brought him back to Laramie with me ...

I met up with Frank again this month when we all got together in Tennessee. Oddly enough, he was at Wal-Mart in Knoxville. Just hangin' out there in the condiment aisle.

And now, I'm ready to publicly declare my love for Frank. He's in my kitchen now.

Frank, I love you. You add so much spice to my life. I hope we can have many more fiery breakfasts together.

3 comments:

Fuzzy said...

Home fries, corned beef hash, Chicken Wings, Tomato soup, Frank does it all.

At the risk of being accused of hot sauce heresy, this stuff has replaced Tabasco as my hot sauce of choice.

SarahC said...

It takes a man to admit such a thing, but I don't think it's bad. Frank adds spice without making a person cry (too much). An important component in a food relationship. I won't be reporting you to the Food Police ...

Chris said...

WOW....what a smoking hot relationship.

My favorite condiment is Two Guys Fry Sauce. Please no jokes about that....LOL