14 February 2008

Today is SAD, but I'm not too sad ...

So, I bought myself roses last night -- pretty, pale sterling roses. They're gorgeous. I'm planning to "do" the rest of Valentine's Day tomorrow, since I have to answer to The Scale at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow.

But I got to work today ... only to find a HUGE box from ProFlowers.com sitting across the arms of my office chair ... and inside the box were two dozen multi-colored, beautiful, GORGEOUS, breath-taking roses from my dad ... that guy sure knows how to make a girl's Valentine's Day!

I also learned another definitition for SAD yesterday while proofing this morning's Dear Abby: Singles Appreciation Day ... I like that, too. I can appreciate myself, and I can enjoy that a lot more than being even more aware of my singleness.

In honor of appreciating myself, then, tomorrow will include a nice dinner, wine (post-work ...), a chick flick and some chocolate. I think I can appreciate all that. Especially the chocolate and wine.

A Happy SAD to all, and to all, a good bottle of wine!

No comments: