10 December 2007

Christmas is not the time ...

Christmas, of all times during the year, is so not the time to be laying out collages of mug shots of shooting victims.

I'm not saying that any time of the year is an appropriate time ... but for crying out loud.

Christmas ... I'd much rather be working on the layout for a story about how Santas are supposed to lose weight, or about cookies or family reunions. Instead, I'm putting together biographies and mug shots of people who were injured or killed while they went to church or came home from bowling ...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Pretty sad that we need armed people in churches to take out psychopaths.

I feel like a tard. I tried a few times weeks ago to get YouTube videos posted here and I couldn't get them to work. Hmmm.....

SarahC said...

trust me, you are not a tard ... I just figured it out today, after about a month of getting it soooo wrong ...