27 March 2007

Like Being Back in College Musing

I often wish that I was still a student. Not that I, as a 27-year-old was still a student, but that I was still 19 or 20, still in school, that that time in my life could have been expanded or revisited in some way ... and, I guess, in some ways, it can be. Music is one way ...

My coworker Matt last night brought up the song "The Freshmen" by the Verve Pipe, just as a random tangent to a conversation ... so I went home and found the mixed CD that I had with that song on it, and I listened to it this afternoon while I was getting ready for work ... It was almost like being back in my dorm room, (pretending to be) reading something or writing something ... music just tends be a fantastic means of reminiscing sometimes.

Just wanted to share that cheesy little bit of myself with you all today.

No comments: