09 March 2007

Bridge Jones Musing

It just feels like a Bridget Jones kind of night, and I'm not quite sure why. I'm certainly not sporting a bunny costume ....

But something about the way I feel today makes me want to go home and eat (and drink) everything in my apartment, then wake up tomorrow, throw away all the vices and work out vigorously while blaring Chaka Khan's "I'm Every Woman" ... to take back control over some area of my life (I don't know which area ... probably the food part, though) and to cook blue soup for Colin Firth. Well, maybe not that last bit. I think it's the jeans. They pinch a bit today ... and everything feels pinched, including my mood. I wanted to wear my black pants, but I've already worn them a couple times to work this week ... I don't want to give the impression that I only own one pair of pants. Skirts were considered, tried on, scorned and discarded ... and then I was late for work, wearing pinchy jeans. I'm so glad tomorrow's Saturday. I can wear sweat pants all day for all anyone cares. I sooooo love Saturdays.

No comments: